How It Works for Suppliers
Leading Up To the Event
- We ask you to provide information about your company’s products and services. This profile will be shared with the growing operations during the matching process.
- One of our editors conducts an interview with each grower to identify the specific needs of their operation. The information is compiled to create the grower profile.
- You review the grower profiles of all the participating operations and let us know which growers you want to meet with.
- Meetings are scheduled for you based on your interest and the responses from the growers. The meetings that match up become your approved on-site meeting schedule.
- Once all meetings are approved by you and the growers, we share their contact information with you so that your team can reach out and set an agenda for the on-site meeting. This helps facilitate the meeting and make the most of your time together at the event.
During the Event
You participate in two full days of private one-on-one, 50-minute, business meetings with the decision makers from leading growing operations. In addition, there are networking opportunities during meal functions.
You leave EasternGrowerConnect with new contacts and specific follow-up plans developed during your meetings. Our team will continue to work with you and the growers post-event to ensure that action items are addressed and relationships continue to grow.